Here are the specs!!!
– Includes Free Sabine ST-1000 Chromatic Guitar Tuner!!!
– Includes Free New Strings!
- Sit Power Wound- Nickle set, extra-light (.011-.016-.024-.032)
- Sit Royal Bronze (.042RL-.054RL)
- Sit Phosphor Bronze (.042)
- Sit Plain Steel (.016)
- D’Addario Guitar Strings–.011(2 string set)-.016-.032-.042(3string set)
– Also includes, a used B.C. Rich soft case. Has some paint on the case (see pics on eBay), but in good condition otherwise.
– Green Heart tour cloth sticker on back plate
The Warlock features an aggressive body style, dual B.C. Rich humbucker pickups, and a 24-fret neck. The body is built from agathis wood, the neck is maple with a rosewood fingerboard, and all hardware is chrome, including the one-piece adjustable bridge. A number of B.C. Rich guitars use a classic bolt-on construction. On these instruments a neck (typically maple) is bolted on with 4 screws to the body. This construction offers some added flexibility in the instruments adjustment and provides the option to change the neck in the future.
B.C. Rich BDSM Pickups
B.C. Rich designed their BDSM humbucking pickups to provide a solid sound and to be durable while delivering high output. BDSM stands for Broad Dynamic Sonically Matched. Which simply means that the pickup is designed to reproduce a wide range of frequencies accurately (broad dynamic). Then they are tested and matched in pairs (Neck and Bridge) by their inherent individual and signature tonal and output characteristics to give a solidly balanced tone (sonically matched).
Most of B.C. Rich body styles employ a beveled edge around the shape. In many ways bevels on a top are similar to facets on a cut stone. They catch the light and reflect at different angles giving the instrument more of a three dimensional look. Some of the B.C. Rich top bevels are extreme and wide while others are subtle and narrow. Occasionally the shape of the instrument is accented by painting the bevels a contrasting color.
- Construction: Bolt on
- Body wood: Agathis
- Body thickness: 45mm
- Top style: Beveled
- Body binding: No
- Headstock style: 6 in-line pointed
- Headstock color: Onyx
- Headstock binding: No
- Tuners: Diecast
- Neck wood: Maple
- Back of neck: Natural satin
- Neck binding: No
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: White pearloid dots
- Frets: 24 jumbo 2.7mm
- Factory strings: 9 – 42
- Nut: 43mm
- Scale: 25-1/2 inches
- Bridge type / Tailpiece type: Wraparound adjustable
- Pickups: 2 black humbuckers
- Controls: 2 volumes, 1 tone and 1 three-way toggle
- Tremolo: Floyd Rose Original tremolo
- Hardware: Chrome
- Finish: Painted glossy
The time is now!!!