If you are anything like us, we can get real close to the time of whatever-it-may-be and then get what needs to be done, last minute style, done. Don’t get us wrong, we do it well under pressure. The Women’s March tomorrow is no different. We are going to wake up around 7AM to get our signs done. I did some image research and quote digging and came up with 10 good sign suggestions off the World Wide Web.
- We go high.
- Your silence will not protect you.
- Nasty Woman
- “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” Voltaire
- Hate Kills
- “I am deliberate and afraid of nothing.” Audre Lorde
- Woman’s place is in the resistance. (in reference to Carrie Fisher…Princess Leigh….Star Wars. You get it.)
- I am stronger than fear.
- Truth matters.
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” Alice Walker
Get your recycled pieces of boxes, cardboard, old sheets and get to creating. We will collectively be with every human at every women’s march tomorrow. We love you.
Love trumps hate. Be brave.
Cara and Maria Emilia