Change the world one bee at a time. :]
Breathe for almost free, no replacement filters necessary.
So we recently acquired a small mirror that needed some up-dating. And what else to paint on it but pretty flowers!
I forgot to take before pictures, but it was regular medium brown wood.
Here are some pictures of how it turned out!
I used acrylic paint. For the background I mixed a little black, some orange and white paint.
I also used a palette knife to give texture to the flowers and the leafs.
I finalized with a paint marker for small details and highlights….y listo!
New frame for the studio!
Happy Sunday painting until late hours of the night is always fun!!!